Here is where you can get all the information you need about the next Alaska International Senior Games.
- Sports has detailed information about the sports, with pages for each sport that contain venue information, contact information for the commissioner, and other things you need to know.
- Schedule has the overall event schedule for the entire week. You’ll want to check each sport’s page for specific sport information, but the Schedule page will help you plan your week.
- Handbook is a page with a link to the printed information (PDF) with all the details you need for the next Games, as soon as it is available. NOTE: We print this in the spring and there are often updates between then and the actual Games in late summer. This Web site is the definitive source for all updated information.
- Partner and Team Finder is where you can go to find a partner for doubles events or a team to play on. Get listed today to find your new partners!
- Social Events has information about the non-sporting events during the week. Come out and get to know your fellow athletes off the playing field, and have some fun!
- Registration has links both to online registration and paper-based registration forms.
- Raves is a collection of comments that we’ve received from the nice people who have participated in the Alaska Senior Games.
Athletes are advised to bring their Registration Confirmation Form to their event check-in.
Medals are awarded for Men and Women in 5-year age divisions (eg. 50-54, 55-59, etc.) except as noted in this Handbook. Medals are presented for the first, second and third places at the venue site. Check with your Sport Commissioner if you have any questions about an event or for details on doubles and mixed doubles play.
Athletes are responsible for providing their own water. Restrooms are available at most venues. Check with your sports commissioner with any specific questions. Phones are available for emergency use.
Bib numbers will be provided at events as needed.
The use of tobacco products or alcohol is not allowed during AISG events, or on FNSB School District, Big Dipper Ice Arena and UAF property.