Welcome, we look forward to seeing you at the 2019 Alaska International Senior Games!
Before registering please check out these pages for information to help you plan your events and the week:
- The Schedule of Events will give you a quick overall schedule for the week and is a good way to make sure you don’t register for two sports occurring at the same time. If two events are on the same day, please also check the sports pages for details, to make sure events aren’t overlapping.
- The Sports page has the detail and most current updated information about each sport. Each individual sports page has the rules, schedule, check-in time, and location, as well as any fees that apply to that sport.
- You can download the AISG Handbook (PDF) for reference, but it will not have the most current details.
The registration fee for 2019 is $55.00, with an early bird discount of $20.00 savings for registrations received by midnight Alaska Daylight Time (ADT) on July 15th. All registration must be received by July 25th at midnight ADT. Some events will have additional fees. Anyone 90 and over pays no registration or entry fees, and the Celebration of Athletes is free, but must use a paper form to register. All ages are based on your age as of 12/31/2019.
To register online, click the button below and follow the instructions there. You’ll need a credit card to complete registration.
To submit a paper registration, download the 2019 Registration form (PDF) from this website or pick up one at The Big Dipper Skateroom at 1920 Lathrop Street. Completed form accompanied by cash or check (no credit cards accepted for paper registration) may be mailed to PO Box 73225 Fairbanks, AK 99707, or delivered to Unit 6, Regency Mall. Same deadlines apply.
All refund requests must be in writing and received by July 31, 2019. A processing fee of $20 will be assessed. Refund checks will be mailed by September 30, 2019. No refunds will be made if an event is canceled because of inclement weather or for no shows.
Special note for Sports with Partners
You are encouraged to find your own partner. Entering a doubles partner name in the registration system does not register them for the games. Please contact your preferred partner to ensure that they are available and will register.
Recruit Friends Sweepstakes!
If you are a participant in the Alaska Senior Games and you recruit a new athlete, ask them to write your name on the Entry form. This will enter you in the Recruit Friends Sweepstakes. See the rules in the Handbook.
Recruit! Recruit! Recruit! Let’s see some new faces!
Important 2019 registration dates:
- May 1 or thereabouts: Registration opens
- July 15: Early Bird Registration ends
- July 25: Registration closes (sorry, but we won’t be able to accept any late registrations)