Claire Meranda – (530) 701-7030, firstname.lastname@example.org
6:00pm to 9:00pm each day
Tuesday, August 9
Men’s Singles and Women’s Doubles
Wednesday, August 10
Thursday, August 11
Men’s Doubles and Women’s Singles
We will have staggered start times based on the number of entries by event and you will need to check-in 30 minutes prior to your scheduled start time. The Age-Division/Event specific time schedule will be available once registration is complete.
University of Alaska Fairbanks Patty Center
414 Tanana Loop
These courts are only for the AISG Tournament. No practice time is available.
$8 each event
- Athletes may compete with only one partner per event and may not compete in more than one age division for doubles or mixed doubles.
- Age divisions are as follows: 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, etc. In Doubles and Mixed Doubles, age will be determined by the age of the youngest player as of December 31 of this year.
- Tournament format will be determined by the commissioner after registration closes.
- AISG has the right to change the tournament format depending on entry numbers, space restrictions, or other circumstances.
- Current USA Pickleball Association rules will apply except as modified here. For a copy of the rules, write USA Pickleball Association, P.O. Box 7354, Surprise, AZ 85374, or visit the USA Pickleball Association Web site.
- Competitors must provide their own paddles. Balls will be provided.
- Athletes must wear proper, clean court shoes—no black sole shoes allowed on the court area.