University of Alaska Fairbanks Patty Center
414 Tanana Loop
Free Throw: no additional fee
3-on-3: $20 fee per person (This will assist in covering the referee fees and gym rental.)
Evaluation forms must be completed for this sport and turned in by July 25th. Forms are available at The Big Dipper Skateroom or you can download them here: [PDF]
Everyone must have clean, non-marking gym shoes.
Please review the AISG Basketball 3-on-3 Rules [PDF].
- Men and women participate in separate divisions. Medals awarded in five-year age groups.
- Each participant will have 10 shots.
- Ties will be broken with a shoot-off.
Women’s Free Throw line distances:
- Ages 50-64 is 15’
- Ages 65-69 is 12’
- Ages 70+ is 9’
Men’s Free Throw line distances:
- Ages 50-79 is 15’
- Ages 80+ is 12’
3-on-3 Half Court
- Participants may sign up as teams or individuals. The commissioner will assign unattached players to teams. Men and women play in separate divisions.
- Teams will play in the youngest member’s age group.
- Modified NCAA rules will apply. Half court with 15 minute running time per half (last 2 minutes stop time). Other rules are in the 2019 NSGA Games Rulebook.